I use a bunch of different lenses for my blog. The competition is fierce in the lens industry. I thought I would give the MPOW lenses a try to see if there really is a difference.
And WOW!!! is there ever. The wide angles are indeed wider. The openings in the lenses are wider to accommodate the largest of mobile phone lenses. The macro just blew me away. When I reviewed the last set of lenses I bought, I did a series of shots of a dime using just the phone lens, then the phone lens at full zoom, then the macro lens.I was able to get so close it was unbelievable. See my pics for samples. I will add some more samples when my new tripod comes this week. If you think all lenses are created equally…..think again. This set comes in a handy case with 3 separate clips so there is no having to change the clips when you change lenses. Caps for both ends of each lens to keep them protected. The thread on the lens is coarse so there is little chance of cross threading. These perform like champs for video or stills.
- UPDATED LENS : Mpow updates all three lens, now you get better Fisheye Lens, 0.36 X Wide Angle Lens compared to previous 0.67X Wide Angle Lens, 20X Macro Lens compared to the previous 10X one.
- CONVENIENT MACRO LENS : Mpow add a accurate transparent cap to the Macro Lens so as to save the trouble of focusing. Just place cap of the lens on objects you want to shoot, you get a stunning macro effect.
- GREATER VISION USER-FRIENDLY : Mpow lens can stay in the middle of your phone’s lens, thus getting a much better vision.Mpow improves the lens clip only for the convenience of one-hand operation!
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY : Fit all devices which the distance from its lens center to its top edge is within 1.2inch, like iPhone 6S/6+/6/5/5s/4/4s, iPad Air 2/1, iPad Mini 3/2, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/S6/S5/S4/S3/A7/A5, Galaxy Note 4/3, etc.“
- Note：The correct way to use the Micro lens : Just place the cap of the micro lens on the object you want to shoot.
Check it out at Amazon.ca